Saturday, January 22, 2011

::Butterfly:: ~4~

“Danny.”

Menoleh.

Aunty Elina meluru memeluk Danny.

“Miss you so much, dear.”

Hanya tersenyum.

Aunty Elina mula menceritakan apa yang telah terjadi pada kehidupan dia.

Danny memegang wajah Aunty Elina dengan kedua-dua belah tangannya. Danny pandang tepat ke arah mata Aunty Elina yang bertakung dengan air mata.

“You will be fine, Aunty Elina. You will be alright. Danny tau yang Aunty Elina seorang yang sangat tabah dan kuat. You will able to through all this hurt and pain… and segala macam dugaan yang pahit ni. I believe in you, my dear aunty. Kalau arwah mama boleh tempuh segala dugaan sebagai seorang ibu tunggal, I am hundred percent sure yang Aunty Elina pun macam tu. Because you are my mama’s sister and my lovely aunt.”

Danny senyum. Aunty Elina pun senyum dengan matanya yang mula nampak sinar.

“You know what, Danny? Danny betul-betul macam mama Danny. A very good listener. You know how to soothe people. And everytime I talk to you, I always feel better. Danny memang pengganti arwah mama yang baik.”

Senyap.

“I miss her terribly. Bila Aunty ada masalah mesti cari dia. Kalau Aunty yang macam ni pun terasa sangat dengan kehilangan dia. I just can’t imagine how much you missed her, dear.”

Danny hanya memandang kosong ke arah Aunty Elina. Mula membekukan ekspresi wajah.

“But I’m proud of you. You are just like her. You’ve got her aura. Talk to you is just like I’m talking to her.” Aunty Elina tersenyum namun air mata membasahi pipinya.

“Danny, jangan pendamkan apa yang terbuku dalam hati, sayang. Danny memang seorang pendengar yang baik dan pemberi kata-kata semangat yang baik. But, you need to talk too, sayang.”

Tetap membekukan diri. Tanpa riak. Tanpa perasaan.

Dan akhirnya Aunty Elina juga senyap.

“Aunty Elina, pergilah berehat. Mesti Aunty Elina sangat penat. Don’t worry bout me, my dear Aunty yang sangat vogue!” Ketawa.

“Pergilah tengok Mia tu. Tadi Danny tegur dia, dia diam tak nak bercakap. Risau pulak Danny tengok dia.”

“Tu la, Aunty pun memang nak tengok dia. Thanks for everything Danny. I love you so much. Have a good rest. Good night.” Aunty Elina memeluk Danny dengan penuh rasa kasih sayang lantas keluar dari bilik itu.

Don't ask me how much i miss her. Just Allah knows how much I'm craving for her.

I can’t be her, Aunty Elina. She was too amazing sampaikan I don’t think I can reach her standard. Danny tak boleh nak cerita pasal mama, coz it is so damn hurt inside here. Just let me keep it to myself. Danny pun tak nak orang tau yang Danny betul-betul tengah suffer sekarang. Danny tak nak korang risau.

Just let me live my life the way it supposed to be. I’m too tired to talk about my past.

Air mata tetap setia mengalir. Ah… air mata ini sangat murah jika aku bersendirian. Tapi itu lebih baik daripada ternangis depan diorang.

Danny mencapai walkman kesayangan dia dan menekan butang play.

I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that i can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

Would you comfort me
Would you cry with me;

Sometimes I just wondering, how does it feels to have a different life. Is it colourful? Is it wonderful? Sometimes I just want to enter to another world. So, that I can forget about my painful world. Are they happy with their life? Are they grateful of their fortunate life?

O Allah, can I have my mama back just for awhile? At least let me dream of her tonight.

Akhirnya, lagu How Does It Feel nyanyian Avril Lavigne menemani tidur Puteri Ramadhani yang masih dalam kegelapan.

No comments: